Acoustic Floating Floor System
It is very common for cast in-situ concrete floors and pre-cast concrete planks to be uneven. Both have cambers and deflection characteristics which necessitate the packing of timber floating floors to achieve a level floor finish.
CMS Danskin's patented range of Saddle Flooring Systems solve this problem by providing an easy and accurate method of levelling a timber floating floor over an uneven sub-floor without the need for levelling screeds.
Compliance with the Building Regulations
The sound insulation of party floors is a necessary requirement of the Building Regulations. Methods of satisfying the Regulations are set out in Approved Document E in England and Wales.
Features and Benefits
- FFT2 compliant for many Robust Detail floors
- Quick and easy levelling of uneven floors
- GWP of resilient layer is 0
- Effective reduction of impact and airborne sound
- Eliminates wet trades
- Weight saving compared to screeds can reduce foundation costs
- PEFCTM or FSC® chain of custody
- Provides void for services, insulation or underfloor heating